Web
Analytics
Report - - Eastry Hospital 27/08/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Eastry Hospital 27/08/07

V

Velcroboy

Visited with TeePee & STeALTH.

Arrived late with only a couple of hours of dalylight remaining, STeALTH did a blinding job of showing us around the most photogenic parts first before moving onto Admin, nurses cottage and the other fully boarded areas. Also had a nosey in the chapel.

The three storey ward building at the back is now well secured so was missed on this occassion.

Really enjoyed this place, interesting to be in a Hospital on such a small scale compared to the big asylums - saying that there's still a fair amount to see, some lovely features, plenty of funky wallpaper, beds, paperwork, wheelchairs, etc The ivy has really taken a hold of this place too with planty of rooms being claimed back by nature.

Many thanks to STeALTH for being such a comprehensive tour guide :thumb

Here's some of my pics.

DSCF4167i.jpg

DSCF4016i.jpg

DSCF4090i.jpg

DSCF4110i.jpg

DSCF4030i.jpg

DSCF4021i.jpg

DSCF4134i.jpg

DSCF4142.jpg

DSCF4165ii.jpg

DSCF4194iii.jpg