real time web analytics
Exploring Buddies Birmingham/West Mids?!? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Exploring Buddies Birmingham/West Mids?!?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Sara0024

28DL Member
28DL Member
I just wanted to properly introduce myself to all the users on this website sooo

Hello to everyone my name is Sara and im quite new to this website and urban exploration in general however I've always been interested in Urban Exploring just have never found the right group of people to do so and I hope to meet and explore with anyone who is maybe down to explore with me I understand ill have to build up my image which I plan to do so soon in which I can't wait to post my reports in the near future!!:p

My Physical Strength is Quite good as id like to believe as I've been training at the gym for a year and half which could come in quite handy for a lot of scenarios, but if anyone who's around Brum would maybe be interested in exploring in the near future feel free to contact me on my ig - Saraa0224

Cant wait to share my adventures with you all!! :rolleyes:

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28 @Sara0024, there's loads to see around Brum and the midlands.

Looking forward to seeing your work, happy exploring!

hoix

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I just wanted to properly introduce myself to all the users on this website sooo

Hello to everyone my name is Sara and im quite new to this website and urban exploration in general however I've always been interested in Urban Exploring just have never found the right group of people to do so and I hope to meet and explore with anyone who is maybe down to explore with me I understand ill have to build up my image which I plan to do so soon in which I can't wait to post my reports in the near future!!:p

My Physical Strength is Quite good as id like to believe as I've been training at the gym for a year and half which could come in quite handy for a lot of scenarios, but if anyone who's around Brum would maybe be interested in exploring in the near future feel free to contact me on my ig - Saraa0224

Cant wait to share my adventures with you all!! :rolleyes:

dropped you a follow request :‎)

Last edited:

dannypanic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, i'm from the area too and have never got round to exploring, only lurking on the forum. I don't know anywhere round Brum to explore but would be up for making a group of us and checking out some places.

Find me on insta - dannypvideo