Web
Analytics
Report - - Father Hudson Society Coleshill (nov2011) | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Father Hudson Society Coleshill (nov2011)

warbzz

28DL Member
28DL Member
i went to visit here in november, after failed attempts of getting into the buildings, i eventually found a small window that i could crawl through, this put me in the old peoples care home. it was quite messed up but still worth a visit, especially if you could find your way into the other buildings.

History of the father hudson Society can be found at this website > http://www.fatherhudsons.org.uk/index.php?/site/Sochistory/

IMG_5040.png

IMG_5038.png

IMG_5034.png

IMG_5028.png

IMG_5026.png

IMG_5024.png

IMG_5014.png

IMG_5012.png

IMG_5011.png

IMG_5009.png

IMG_5006.png

IMG_5005.png