real time web analytics
First time posting | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

First time posting

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

welshy1905

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys and girls, want to start by saying love the work everyone puts in together on this page, been looking on the page for a few years but first time posting, live in the wiltshire area, done a few little adventures (tank ammo valley, farleigh down tunnel, box mine ) will add pictures ive taken at a later date,I know locations aren't added on here, but would appreciate any help on something new to explore if any could drop me a message it would be greatly appreciated and kept to myself, thank you in advance and happy exploring 🙏

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi guys and girls, want to start by saying love the work everyone puts in together on this page, been looking on the page for a few years but first time posting, live in the wiltshire area, done a few little adventures (tank ammo valley, farleigh down tunnel, box mine ) will add pictures ive taken at a later date,I know locations aren't added on here, but would appreciate any help on something new to explore if any could drop me a message it would be greatly appreciated and kept to myself, thank you in advance and happy exploring 🙏

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻