real time web analytics
Information - - **PUBLIC THREADS THAT REQUIRE RE-POSTING** | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - **PUBLIC THREADS THAT REQUIRE RE-POSTING**

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CantClimbTom

Enthusiastic Idiot and prolific BS talker
28DL Full Member
Sorry @Ojay ... I must be a special type of tool because I don't geddit.
I have a report listed in the original list of reports to repost but when I search I can see it and pics are present. Does that mean I don't need to repost? Thanks

D

Dragonswood

The Ystrad Einon one and the profile Foxyflame went together. Unfortunately you appear to have lost my profile in your reshuffle. I have created a new one temporarily in hopes of being able to get my old one back.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We removed old profiles that hadn't logged in for 5 years and with zero posts, you will have to create again if you so wish to use that username.

Ystrad Einon can be re-posted, I'll knock it off my list as I'm updating it as we speak.

@stranton which was your one again ?

D

Dragonswood

We removed old profiles that hadn't logged in for 5 years and with zero posts, you will have to create again if you so wish to use that username.

Ystrad Einon can be re-posted, I'll knock it off my list as I'm updating it as we speak.

@stranton which was your one again ?

but I was a new member and had signed in regularly for the last month with 2 posts? Definitely wasn't an old profile. Tbh I know nothing can be done but with the week I've had I don't see the point in bothering anymore. Why bother with anything anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragonswood

You must have been really unlucky then is all I can say
How do I delete this one, maybe you can do that. It isn't an active email address and not a public profile so I won't use it again

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yeah if you set up the Foxyflame one again I will remove this, I can also send you the text from your Ystrad Einon - July 22 thread

chills

Queller of the uprising
Looks like I’ve only got the one if I can recall rightly, GKN Fasteners Smethwick. Probably won’t get a chance to re-upload unless it’s as easy as clicking a button. As most of you are aware who I know outside of the site my work commitments take up most of my time nowadays.

Who has read this thread (Total: 450) View details