real time web analytics
Information - - Fisons Fertiliser Factory Bramford | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Fisons Fertiliser Factory Bramford

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

explorer_wulf

28DL Member
28DL Member
On the 24th of August 2016 emergency services arrived to the scene of a fire at the derelict Fisons fertiliser factory in Bramford. There has been speculation from other explorers that there is now security and CCTV on the site. So nobody wastes their time travelling to go to this site in the dark about whether they will be able to explore it or not - there is still no security on site or CCTV but there is occasionally workers there taking down parts of the factory e.g the roof. As far as damage from the fire there is very little, there is evidence of a burnt rubbish pile in one of the buildings closest to the railway line, and there is a small amount of fire damage in the office buildings but nothing i could see that made it an unsafe visit.

B.A.T.N.B

28DL Member
28DL Member
me and my fellow explorers have visited the location recently, we had no issues with anyone else on site and we didn't see any cameras. ultimately a good explore, i would definitely recommend it if your in the area.

Tukassassin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great place to visit but people patrol the road along the fence due to it being under new management but once your in no staff inside as far as I'm aware of but I highly recommend giving it a visit if your near it

Exxperious

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Every entrance to the large wooden building has been sealed up very well, they have also used a crazy amount of anti-climb paint everywhere...

8mm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, that's one way to get your site cleared I suppose. There seems a determination to burn it judging by th enumber of fires. Strange how these places seem to acculumlate gas cylinders as well, especially for these occasions.