real time web analytics
Report - - Flass house, Mauld Meaburn, 2017 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Flass house, Mauld Meaburn, 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Paulxsplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Glad you enjoyed the house, sad that it has now been trashed, defiled, violated. It was not abandoned, but sadly it is now. Since you have been there and put this house on Youtube, Unilad it has been wrecked by every low life scum in the country. The property that you took such lovely photographs of is now ruined, the owner is devastated and currently staying with me. I know this post won't last a minute on here, but please, before you enter a house, do make sure it really is abandoned. I would appreciate you leaving this post on here to show me that you do have some moral standards.

I was there the day before it hit lad bible. Monday or Tuesday I think. Beginning of the week any ways. I then returned the following Friday to show a friend. Let’s jus say the 1000’s of people commenting with the name and address didn’t help...

Charmian Maye

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was there the day before it hit lad bible. Monday or Tuesday I think. Beginning of the week any ways. I then returned the following Friday to show a friend. Let’s jus say the 1000’s of people commenting with the name and address didn’t help...
No, you are quite right, I did think that the location and names of these "finds" were meant to be kept secret. No Explorers go now, just looters and low life sadly.

Paulxsplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No, you are quite right, I did think that the location and names of these "finds" were meant to be kept secret. No Explorers go now, just looters and low life sadly.

Try to keep it down to a minimum. Naming locations full of stuff is a no for me. That’s why my other reports have barley any information. It’s been said that it’s not fair as other explorers can’t go. Trouble is naming them publicly invites the looters in....

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
currently valued at £1,395,000
shame it's been ruined such a nice building too.

dejay89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
any pics of what its currently like? Such a tragedy that its been trashed! Utter senseless vandalism this is why almost any site now a days is full of security personal. low life brainless idiots are ruining it for others :(

Charmian Maye

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
any pics of what its currently like? Such a tragedy that its been trashed! Utter senseless vandalism this is why almost any site now a days is full of security personal. low life brainless idiots are ruining it for others :(
If you look up Haunted Abandoned Drug Lords Mansion - The Truth This shows how the house was a week Sunday ago.It is even worse now, the looters have been going in.

Ferox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bloody hell, I have only just seen this. Looks like I have well missed the boat :(