real time web analytics
Report - - Fletcher and Sons Paper Mill, Greenfield, Oldham. October 2020 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fletcher and Sons Paper Mill, Greenfield, Oldham. October 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Top report and could have picked a better location for your first explore well done. It’s a cracking site. Bye the way any wellies left.

Mondeo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lovely report,

I remember going to do this years ago and walking into police training, that was definitely a wasted journey back then,

Do they still use the place for training or is it completely abandoned now?

M.

jST

LLS.
Regular User
For anyone who is not Northern, has seen this place dozens of times on the forum, and is debating whether it looks worth the long journey to visit - as a highly cynical explorer I urge anyone who has not been here to go. It is even more magical than it looks in the photos and is simply one of the best derelict buildings still available in England. Many a well travelled explorer will back this statement up without hesitation.

It is 10 years to the month since I last had the pleasure of viewing the interior of this building in person and would echo the above statement. If I wasn't hamstrung by work and children, I'd like to pay another visit.

Prism

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lovely report,

I remember going to do this years ago and walking into police training, that was definitely a wasted journey back then,

Do they still use the place for training or is it completely abandoned now?

M.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

There are still plenty of signs up warning that police dogs are being trained but we never came across any when we visited.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Wow what a cracker of a 1st report. Great write up, great personal interest, fantastic photos, spot on format. Loved it. Well done and a very warm welcome to 28dl :thumb

Prism

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow what a cracker of a 1st report. Great write up, great personal interest, fantastic photos, spot on format. Loved it. Well done and a very warm welcome to 28dl :thumb

Thanks for your kind words. Hopefully I can get to a few more places local to me and write some more! Glad you liked it

Who has read this thread (Total: 273) View details