real time web analytics
Report - - Flexlands School - Chobham - October 2017 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Flexlands School - Chobham - October 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Flexlands School was an all girls school opened in 1935, and had 3 recent additions made to it. The 'u' addition to the main building appeared to never have been used, as the walls were all unpainted brick. The gym addition was opened in 1990, and an art building was added in 1998, for it all to close in 2005. For a short amount of time a nursery was opened in part of the main building, but quickly closed, and the site became abandoned. As of now a company has acquired the land, and only requires permission from the environment agency to be demolished.

Since the last report on this place, i found the entire courtyard area has been bulldozed and cleared of foliage, certain trees are fenced to protect them, yet most doors i found wide open.

DSCN1018.JPG

No apparent attempt at re-boarding the buildings was made, but the usual entrances were done like a fortress, the main entrance had a fence that was easily 10ft high, and the side was double padlocked. Whatever company that was set in to barricade the place wasn't very good, as within 5 mins i was in.
Rumors of homeless people being here recently were common, yet on this day we were left alone. On with the photos:
The Main Building

DSCN1090.JPG

DSCN1079.JPG

DSCN1051.JPG

DSCN1053.JPG

DSCN1061.JPG

I never attempted to take photos upstairs as the floor had collapsed in places, definitely not structurally safe any more.
DSCN1067.JPG

DSCN1072.JPG

The Gym
The last time i came here i wasn't able to get in, but the kids have made a fair few ways in. The evidence of previous homeless people was everywhere, but nothing very recent.
DSCN1076.JPG

This secondary building looked brand new, being built less than 10 years ago and abandoned after just 7 years.
DSCN1028.JPG

Found multiple bottles of piss in this room from the homeless, but nothing that seemed very recent.
DSCN1027.JPG

DSCN1029.JPG

DSCN1031.JPG

DSCN1043.JPG

See all photos of this explore here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/158244094@N04/albums/72157688549454694

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details