real time web analytics
Flo Selecta, Derby - April 2017 | Yorrick | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Flo Selecta, Derby - April 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
History

Flo Selecta or more correctly “the northern relief culvert” commences at Markeaton Park, near to the confluence of the Markeaton and Mackworth brooks.
Each brook has its own inlet spillway, with a weir that overflows during periods of high flows.
Flows from these inlets converge, and are then taken by the relief culvert eastwards for 2.2 km through the suburbs of Derby, to an outfall with the Derwent in Darley Park.

Explore

Second time down here and again organised by @Punk. Thanks mate. It was good to catch up with the few I knew and to meet a few new faces, @The Kwan, @Urban_Tomb_Raider, @jsp77 and a couple of others I think who’s names I missed.

First time out with my replacement film camera. Not great shots but an improvement on the last lot.

Flo%20022.jpg

Flo%20011.jpg

Flo%20015.jpg

Flo%20016.jpg

Flo%20017.jpg

Flo%20019.jpg

Flo%20003.jpg

A couple with the DSLR

IMG_9210.jpg

IMG_9219.jpg

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
I really like your film shots. They do seem to have a hidden quality / authenticity that digital doesn't seem to muster up.

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
There is something lovely about film shots, I really like the last dslr shot though...cool report :thumb

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
28DL Full Member
Nice, It'll be interesting to see what my film shots came out like when I eventually get around to sending it off for development. I told myself I was going to do it today.... but I didn't.

jsp77

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats a nice set of film shots, favourite has to be the last one

Was good to meet you:thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
wow what a beauty that last shot. I could look at that over and over. :cool: Really love the light and dark contrast shots too :D