real time web analytics
Fords Head Office – Warley – Essex – March 2020 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Fords Head Office – Warley – Essex – March 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JadeFlack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I work just up the road from this and drive past it everyday on my way home. Would love to visit but need somebody to go with :(

Billsplores

28DL Member
28DL Member
Visited here a few days back, security on site with dog patrol, unable to get into and has been brought by housing developers! Shame!

curiousviewer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Make me think of all the big names today that may be gone in years to come - Tesla, Amazon, VW (Maybe VW sooner than later)

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Make me think of all the big names today that may be gone in years to come - Tesla, Amazon, VW (Maybe VW sooner than later)
Tesla and Amazon don't seem to be going anywhere, but with the new laws if their electric cars doesn't catch on smaller car brands will shut

capricorn1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello all, lurked here on and off for years but haven't registered until today, loving all of your work!

I worked in this building until it closed last year and have a few pictures of some of those locations in their "before" state on the last day, if anyone would be interested I can add them to this thread?

If anyone is planning on making a future trip, I'd be interested in tagging along if appropriate. If not, a few potential areas of interest, the single story building to the left (as you look from the front) is the old data centre, it was decommissioned a few years ago (once that happened everyone knew the building's days were numbered) but there still might be some interesting finds. Also, the kitchens for the canteen (believe it or not it was only refurbished a couple of years ago) are located in the basement, the area behind the serving area was only for prep. There is also a tunnel that links the building to the car park over the road which was the general staff car park, the spaces behind the building were the managers car park.

capricorn1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello @mockney reject thank you for the warm welcome :)

You accessed the tunnel by going down the escalators to the basement where you should find an employee gym and changing rooms. You access the tunnel through some double doors just past the past the entrance to the men's changing rooms and it comes out in to the car park over the road. You can see a building on Google Earth that looks like a shed in the car park, that's the entrance. I'm assuming they'll be blocking that off with the building work taking place.

mockney reject

Staff member
ahh I think I know where you mean. The lower basement area was quite flooded in places.

I'll drop you a PM with something you may be able to explain lol

capricorn1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
0AB74658-B889-4213-98A7-52CE462756F9.jpeg

Here’s that boardroom before the strip out.

Who has read this thread (Total: 563) View details