real time web analytics
Report - - Forgotten scrap yard - Norwich | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Forgotten scrap yard - Norwich

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urbanrose312

28DL Member
28DL Member
On the 11th October 2021 my group and I decided to spontaneously spent the night up in Norwich where we explored many locations of all different natures , asylums to enchanted houses.

We used our pin to locate a close locationin which we drove around to find subtle parking , there was a patch of grass which was the best we could do as it was a long road with no parking bays. We walked over a fence and kept walking and there it is . The start of the scrap yard , old tyres , sewing machines , toilets and baths. We thought this was all pretty cool so we kept walking , a old school style bus left full intact just natural decay . The further you got into the forest the more there was There was old cars, trucks , stables, houses and barns .we explored this for a hour or two and there was definitely more to see which we didn’t get the chance too . The whole time not one person bothered us and in fact we didn’t even see anyone. What a find !

(this is my first report so any advice would be great :))

Last edited:

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Good old Medler's, always a nice chilled place to have a wander around. I even met one of the descendents of the owner on my first visit who was totally fine with us photographing the place.

trikey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Gotta love Lenny's, we visit 2-3 times a year, a good place to take the dog for a stroll, as you say.. No one bothers you, I might have to do a night shoot here sometime.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Looks a cracking mooch. Lots to shoot. And by the sounds of it, very chilled too. Good 1st report.
As above just re title and only add mth & yr.
On future reports I wouldn't advertise exact date you went and edit time stamp from pics, only because not all owners are chilled, and some are right A holes who could blame you for something you didn't do. Its for your protection really, just a heads up.

Good snaps, and welcome to the world of posting :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 314) View details