real time web analytics
Report - - Fort Amherst, Medway, May 2017 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fort Amherst, Medway, May 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Aye that was a bummer but yeah you still got some decent shots in there. I did as well....."sigh" :( That mini forest growing in the middle of it was pretty cool, I've still got a couple shots of that. We weren't well prepared for those forts though, the lack of proper torches for one thing lol

Yes im pretty sure it was caught on the go pro, you can hear me in the background saying something along the lines of "bugger this, theres giant spiders in here" lol

Ah yup we missed that lol We'll have to do another visit one day!

Yep I would say its worth another look around. The courtyard is surrounded by grass land, on that grassland is a stone, its called a witches stone. Apparently rituals use to occur there and in the woods ;)

ManBearPig25

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep I would say its worth another look around. The courtyard is surrounded by grass land, on that grassland is a stone, its called a witches stone. Apparently rituals use to occur there and in the woods ;)

Oooo colour me intrigued, Im fascinated by the occult. Is there any historical records or some such on this?

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Oooo colour me intrigued, Im fascinated by the occult. Is there any historical records or some such on this?

Not that ive found. I only know as I know volunteers who have shown me and told me the stories of people in the woods, and a coven sacrificing something on the stone. There is more to it, I will see what I can did up, as its anecdotal at moment