real time web analytics
Report - - Fort Clarence West Casemates - February 2021 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fort Clarence West Casemates - February 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Very true, I had a look at Bethel's last month, took me by surprise by just how much kit was still left down there. It's a shame the old bill didn't confiscate it, would've made it a tad more photogenic

I though you already been bethels for some reason! I ran out time last time I went the area !Hopefully get round to go some point as my mate live in area

Kidney

Weirdy Beardy
28DL Full Member
Remember being in the woods in the arsehole of no where looking for a Denehole. Came across an amateur secret grow.....well the remains of anyway. Tent and a few sorry looking male plants. Police would never of found it!

Kidney

Weirdy Beardy
28DL Full Member

Think so Kim, need to be careful as the top door is right next to someone's shitter in their flat!

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member

Think so Kim, need to be careful as the top door is right next to someone's shitter in their flat!

yeah I’m aware ! But last I heard the flat now empty anyways. And has been for a while ! Someone I know, knows lives in the flats , but I wouldn’t go far as the door anyways if I get round to going. It weather I can be bothered or not tbh ,

Who has read this thread (Total: 179) View details