real time web analytics
French girl looking for recommendations! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

French girl looking for recommendations!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jpolek

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone,
French girl new to London. I did tons of amazing urban explorations in France but want to discover some here.
I'm looking to climb/explore/visit high building in or around London.
Anyone know any good spots to start with? :)

I'm also up to meeting up for urban explorations as most of my female friends are too scared to do this ^^

Thank you !

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome, have a look with the search button, I've never explored in London personally but it's probably full to the brim of things to explore and people to meet.

Also if you've been exploring already in France, show us what you've found, here:

PfalzAlarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What part of France have you explored? I’ve been exploring the Maginot Line and Verdun area forts and am always open to ideas.

jpolek

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh great I didn't know you had a International/ European Site !
I need to find some pictures of when I went but will add what I have.
(I also lived one year in Berlin, needless to say it is probably the heaven of urban exploration there)

Hello and welcome, have a look with the search button, I've never explored in London personally but it's probably full to the brim of things to explore and people to meet.

Also if you've been exploring already in France, show us what you've found, here:

jpolek

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What part of France have you explored? I’ve been exploring the Maginot Line and Verdun area forts and am always open to ideas.

I used to live in Reims so I know a few places around there. I also recommend Tours or Grenoble (if you ever go to Grenoble, go for the view to the Institut Dolomieu, although it's very well known at this point).

I heard Brittany and Vendee are also great places to go but seeing as I live in the UK now, I might just have to focus on that ^^

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
I used to live in Reims so I know a few places around there. I also recommend Tours or Grenoble (if you ever go to Grenoble, go for the view to the Institut Dolomieu, although it's very well known at this point).

I heard Brittany and Vendee are also great places to go but seeing as I live in the UK now, I might just have to focus on that ^^
Brittany?

You mean a place like this: