real time web analytics
Report - - George Barnsleys - August 2022 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - George Barnsleys - August 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Captured lovely. So many bit to shoot. Some great og features, but I love the rustic appeal, the decay. Crispy goodness. :)

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Still my favorite explore to date, with it being only 10 mins away from me i have been many times and it was still accessible a week or so ago, the cars parked outside are just people taking advantage of the space (if its the part i'm thinking of)

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks, yes 20mm is just about right for this stuff. There have been some occassions where I would have liked a Sony 14mm G Master but I've only got one kidney left after selling the other to buy the 20! :)
I had a 14mm but traded it in for a 10-24. I do miss the sharpness of it but like the extra width. I have a 35mm but don't use it much now since I got the macro lens. So thinking of trading it in and getting a 23mm or 18mm.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
GBs is fab. Been 4 or 5 times over the years and although it has deteriorated slightly, no matter what anyone else says, is still a fab explore.

It was wide open for a period of time a few months back, including when you went, but is currently sealed up tight for the moment.

I too never tire of this place, especially when the photos are as good as yours are.

Last edited: