real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - getreading - "Urban Explorers reach Mecca (and Friars Walk!) | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News getreading - "Urban Explorers reach Mecca (and Friars Walk!)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2QA

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it makes me laugh if the press and police regualy check this forum, surely by reading the posts and seeing the pictures the so call press would see that we are not trying to break into places to steal stuff or graffiti up the place but that we are just trying to photograph derelict places before they are pulled down and forgotten.

The press make me sick

goan

Chatbox Retard
28DL Full Member
im gonna start commenting every post in the hope they print of my quotes, then i can truly be a 1337 3xp1or3r :D, what a naff article

SilentMotion

28DL Full Member
Great, now they're threatening me with the police, and refusing to pay up. When will these people learn that tresspass is not a crime, but copyright infringement is!

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Great, now they're threatening me with the police, and refusing to pay up. When will these people learn that tresspass is not a crime, but copyright infringement is!

Stand your ground mate - like you say the law is on your side.

Keep us informed :thumb

Last edited:
R

RTID75

These local rag pieces make you sick. I hope you stick with the claim for illegal use of your pictures.

larey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Go to the police, if the police were actually looking for you you dont exactly hide your name on here do you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.