real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Gloucestershire Echo - 21/02/2009 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Gloucestershire Echo - 21/02/2009

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
My parents arn't happy either. After the Coal Reaserch they think you got me into it and think you decieved me. Oh well.

joe, you do realise that when i said i was grounded i was kidding.

deary me :crazy

Dempsey

The Human Turbine.
28DL Full Member
i cant believe that the echo are acting as if i have just massacred 15,000 starving african children, wtf!

lololfuckzord. This is common practice for every paper that has something to say about Exploring, let them cry all they want.

Alias

like marmite
28DL Full Member
it will be a completely different story when they hear about the black gay Nazi midget I killed in Cane Hill Chapel the other day.

P

pmaddison

I love the police saying its a matter for the owner. Why cant they just say the truth, ''We find it more profitable crack down on drivers'' (LOL). On a serious note what it sound like they really mean is, ''We dont give a monkeys we have better things to do with our time than deal with people who are trying to record history before it is destoyed.

LiamCH

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it will be a completely different story when they hear about the black gay Nazi midget I killed in Cane Hill Chapel the other day.

You bastard Alias. He was so full of life.

8847432_fae9065e7a_m.jpg

RIP.

Kempes

Feckless & irresponsible
28DL Full Member
The Echo is my local rag too- i was talking to my mate the other day, correct me if im wrong but wasn't that Odeon job done with permission.

I was sure that the OP on here said in a post under his main post that was lost when it was Archived that they they were given access. May be im remembering it wrong or read it somewhere else :confused

snappel

BMW 4 LIFE
28DL Full Member
I can guess...

Regarding the article - just get the invoices in and claim for the fees. Don't be lames and let it slide.

W

wifebeater

The papers love to show the world the bad man, if you don't fit the mould then they will mis-quote you until you look like Liam's mini Hitler (Great searching by the way)
One man's explorer is another man's highly exaggerated terrorist, the other man just happens to be a reporter, with time on his hands apparently

Your missing a trick,
Here in Croydon the local rag has a website, Croydon News - Latest news from the Croydon Advertiser - MyLondon
and you can comment on the articles

You can post as any unchecked name, email etc
They recently brought in heightened security where you have to register and login then you can post as anyone

Try: http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...evacuation/article-685111-detail/article.html
the comments here are mainly explorers

Your local paper will have the same thing, enjoy

Chris89

28DL Member
28DL Member
I guess they would rather have people mugging old ladies and hanging around vandalising?

But since crimial damage isn't being done the police can't do anything i.e. arrest you, but they can off course give you a warning.

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
I hate jornos, that girl who had the baby with the lad who was 13 lives in one of the roads i work near, the media circus arrived and parked all over peoples driveways and on there grass verges totally tearing them up, they blocked the main rd off so none of the buses could get up or down or the local residents could get out of there houses, when they left it was like a freshly evicted pikey camp, with rubbish everywhere.

Bill them there for your pics there story twisting scum.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Your missing a trick,
Here in Croydon the local rag has a website, Croydon News - Latest news from the Croydon Advertiser - MyLondon
and you can comment on the articles

You can post as any unchecked name, email etc
They recently brought in heightened security where you have to register and login then you can post as anyone

Try: http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...evacuation/article-685111-detail/article.html
the comments here are mainly explorers

Your local paper will have the same thing, enjoy

i commented on the online version - so did someone from here called shadow from nottingham. shadows comment was deleted because it mentioned they stole my photos (:mad:) yet they keep comments by people who swear! its just the echo trying not to get in trouble. i think i will bill them.

thisiscroydontoday is so much fun - you can start wars between locals about rising bus fares and one of the many stabbings that occurs every day. classic! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.