Web
Analytics
Report - - Goldeneye T-55 Tank | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Goldeneye T-55 Tank

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
Spotted this in a field the other week, thought I'd take a look.

This was a permission job, the owner was only too happy for me to take a look but keeps it very secure so DON'T go up there.

01-18.jpg

This is the tank used in the Goldeneye bond film (in my view the best one). Its a Russian T55 Main Battle Tank, had several modifications made for the movie which included changing the original steel tracks to Chieftain tracks with rubber pads so it could be driven on the road, reactive armour was added to make the vehicle look like a modern day Tank. The running gear and engines are Chieftain as the tank was not able to do the speeds needed to get it to skid like it does in the film.

02-18.jpg

03-18.jpg

04-15.jpg

Tank commanders seat
08-8.jpg

07-10.jpg

Loaders position
05-13.jpg

06-11.jpg

Drivers seat
09-6.jpg

The tank was also used in Die Another Day, Richard the third, Red Dwarf and Extras.

10-5.jpg

Its going to be for sale soon so if you have room on your drive....

Attachments