real time web analytics
Report - - Grand Hotel, Birmingham | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Grand Hotel, Birmingham

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seen some pics from here about a month ago. still in almost the exact same state although theres a huge scaffolding thing in the ballroom now that's not so photogenic :(

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
You just need to go have a look mate. Exploring doesn't happen on here quizzing people over every detail it's about getting out there and finding out for yourself.

hidden_corners

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seen some pics from here about a month ago. still in almost the exact same state although theres a huge scaffolding thing in the ballroom now that's not so photogenic :(

Ahh what a shame about the scaffolding, the ballroom photos are by far my favourites! I don't know what it is that's so cool about such big open spaces.. those high ceilings I think! :rolleyes:

hidden_corners

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You just need to go have a look mate. Exploring doesn't happen on here quizzing people over every detail it's about getting out there and finding out for yourself.

Thanks Speed, will definitely try and get out there soon and start getting some other reports up too!

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
@hidden_corners if you want something more local to Worcester and guaranteed to be doable get out to the incinerator in and fire up a report, it's not a grand ballroom like this but it's a start, get out there, take your photos, get reports up and above all have fun. If people see you making an effort for yourself then they will make an effort with you aswell.