real time web analytics
Report - - Great chart golf and paintball centre March -2021 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Great chart golf and paintball centre March -2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mjsmithyex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys this is my first post. I would appreciate any feedback ☺ so here goes.

Great chart golf course Kent.

History
Seen this place pop up on the news recently so thought I would take a look. Not much history on the place itself other than it ran a paintball centre alongside a 9 hole golf course. The owner was once fined for allowing illegal dumping on his land, Reviews on trip advisor the year before it closed weren’t great. Multiple people complaining about the poor standard of the course, the rude staff etc. It eventually closed its gates in 2019, and now has plans for housing on the site. It was also featured on the news recently as the site where the body of Sarah everard was found.

The explore

It was a quiet explore, access was easy, and it’s quite a bit site so wasn’t much chance of being discovered, although the owner does still live quite close to the site and has loose dogs which worried us for a second! The site consists primarily of a driving range, clubhouse (no access) and a paintball arena at the back which still has the left over cars and other features. There was a lot of broken glass everywhere and left over golf equipment which added to the feel of the place. It has now unfortunately been trashed which is disappointing.

Thank you for reading now here’s the pictures ☺️

Clubhouse

driving range looking out to paintball arena at back

Driving range bays:

Left over mannequins

One of the “billy bear mascots” left over from parties I believe:

One of the cars left in the paintball arena.

Another shot of car

anyway thank you for looking. It’s my first report so I know there will be stuff I need to work on. Any feedback is appreciated!

Attachments

• A559A7D5-8E80-411E-B9FA-7EF8FE87DBA5.jpeg
    A559A7D5-8E80-411E-B9FA-7EF8FE87DBA5.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 33
  • B96768B7-0E51-46FD-A490-DC2848A9ABA6.jpeg
    B96768B7-0E51-46FD-A490-DC2848A9ABA6.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 29

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Hello mate well done for getting ya first report up already ! All I would say is your missing a date in the title for example feb 2021

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Well done on your 1st report, formatted followed and advise taken on adding mth & year. Welcome to 28DL:thumb