real time web analytics
Green Prison, Italy - Sept 2022 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Green Prison, Italy - Sept 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Back on the road after a long hiatus with @host @Cloth Head and @sammydoublewammy
After chatting about it for what felt like forever, we finally got our arses in gear and headed back over to Italy to sample some more of their primo derpage.

One place I was really looking hoping to get into was this prison, thanks to @The_Raw for the snippet of info that worked out for us.

As usual with euro sites, not a lot of info, the prison housed both male and female inmates and appears to have closed around 2005.
Nice explore and pretty unusual in that there's a lot of varying styles to the wings rather than them all being identical, plenty to see including a chapel, small gym, medical wing, crafts etc

Prison-2-web.jpg

Prison-3-web.jpg

Prison-4-web.jpg

Prison-5-web.jpg

Prison-6-web.jpg

Prison-32-web.jpg

Prison-7-web.jpg

Prison-9-web.jpg

Prison-8-web.jpg

Prison-11-web.jpg

Prison-12-web.jpg

Prison-13-web.jpg

Prison-38-web.jpg

Prison-14-web.jpg

Prison-15-web.jpg

Prison-17-web.jpg

Prison-21-web.jpg

Prison-18-web.jpg

Cont...........​

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
It seems really bad to say this is really nice, but it is so photogenic. The building is a beauty. Captured so well. Big yes, cracking images.

jST

LLS.
Regular User
100% Premium. Interesting to see how much more there is to this than just the flickr collector's shot.

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
I can't quite remember why I didn't visit this one. Heavily regretting it more and more.