Report - Green Quarter Tower Crane - Manchester - Jan 09

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Official Smartarse
Regular User
Aug 29, 2007
St. Helens
So, went up again.

This time to give edd an idea of what it's like. This was the successful part of the evening, later on we spoke to possibly the coolest couple of coppers I've ever met over at media city, after finding out that they've put passives on the first 5 levels of most of the cranes there. Apparently someone climbed one and stuck pictures up on the internet. Who'd have thought someone would do that :D

Anyway, back to this one.

Alley didn't fancy doing the crane, so she and den went and waited over on the MEN roof

Then get a phoncall, apparently sneak had turned up with a couple of mates

(I think I need a bigger zoom lens :s )

Couple more panos

And a couple of Edd :D

Was a good night, even the media city part, with Alley very nearly getting us off the site like a pro.

the 3 amigos, waiting for the coppers :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Solomon Solomon 1