real time web analytics
Greenbank Synagogue, Liverpool - May 2023 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Greenbank Synagogue, Liverpool - May 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nicely covered. Its good to see updates on places. I agree with above, everything if left long enough not sealed goes up in flames. This place it would be sacrilege

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was there last week, someone has spent a bit of effort putting boards round the perimeter since I was last here, quite surprised that the nicely built wooden gate had no padlock on it…walked straight into the grounds.
The front door is boarded securely but it was sad to see how much vandalism has taken place here, lots of the upstairs windows on the main chamber have gone.
On a positive three were some items in the lobby covered with plastic sheeting so maybe a sign that some renovation / restoration is underway.

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I was there last week, someone has spent a bit of effort putting boards round the perimeter since I was last here, quite surprised that the nicely built wooden gate had no padlock on it…walked straight into the grounds.
The front door is boarded securely but it was sad to see how much vandalism has taken place here, lots of the upstairs windows on the main chamber have gone.
On a positive three were some items in the lobby covered with plastic sheeting so maybe a sign that some renovation / restoration is underway.
I'm very surprised they didn't use metal sheets or something more substantial than just thin wooden boards. Sounds like someone is keeping a good eye on it then.

Who has read this thread (Total: 145) View details