Web
Analytics
Report - - Guardbridge Paper Mill - Fife | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Guardbridge Paper Mill - Fife

renzo

28DL Member
28DL Member
I had a morning to myself and decided to have a drive around Fife to visit a disused/abandoned paper mill. It's been closed for 3 years or so and really has left the town in a mess, if RAF Leuchars closes down too this place will be like a ghost town.

Anyway, saw a couple of decent entry points and found myself sitting beside one of them for about 10 minutes working up the balls to go any further. Glad I did though and took a few photos, very keen to go back as I only explored a very small part of the site.

Enough of me, time for some photos. Really got the bug, scoped out a few other sites online already. Any feedback welcome.

DSC09664.jpg

DSC09663.jpg

DSC09656.jpg

DSC09641.jpg

DSC09635.jpg

DSC09634.jpg

DSC09633.jpg

DSC09631.jpg

DSC09630.jpg

DSC09628.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: