real time web analytics
Hai from east anglia :3 | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hai from east anglia :3

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SeaTea

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hai people :3 I’m from east anglia. You can call me “SeaTea”. I’m a newbie explorer and an avid photographer. I’m fairly young when it comes to the urbex scene.

I have autism and love spending time alone during certain types of weather in empty places, especially if the area surrounding them is full of life. I know that sounds kind of specific, but I guess it relates to my habit of drawing in public spaces but not being noticed, like I don’t exist. (Yes, I like that lol).

Being on the coastline in the areas surrounding sizewell B when it’s very windy with no one around and grey skies as the wind howls and whistles, dancing over the dunes and around the old ww2 bunkers sat upon them is my vibe.

I’m a local / unknown history nerd, I love folk lore and not very well known local history.

i love old industrial sites, I can’t exactly explain why, they just give off this certain vibe.

There is plenty more I would like to share, but I don’t want to make you read an essay about me quite yet lol

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have :3

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hai people :3 I’m from east anglia. You can call me “SeaTea”. I’m a newbie explorer and an avid photographer. I’m fairly young when it comes to the urbex scene.

I have autism and love spending time alone during certain types of weather in empty places, especially if the area surrounding them is full of life. I know that sounds kind of specific, but I guess it relates to my habit of drawing in public spaces but not being noticed, like I don’t exist. (Yes, I like that lol).

Being on the coastline in the areas surrounding sizewell B when it’s very windy with no one around and grey skies as the wind howls and whistles, dancing over the dunes and around the old ww2 bunkers sat upon them is my vibe.

I’m a local / unknown history nerd, I love folk lore and not very well known local history.

i love old industrial sites, I can’t exactly explain why, they just give off this certain vibe.

There is plenty more I would like to share, but I don’t want to make you read an essay about me quite yet lol

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have :3
Welcome to 28
Not entirely sure what’s on the eastern end (North West) but I’m sure you’ll find tons of places, and hopefully get some reports up
Stay safe!