Web
Analytics
Report - - Hallen ROC, Bristol | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Hallen ROC, Bristol

N

nickjb

This is my local and I was driving by so I thought I'd walk up to Hallen ROC. From previous posts on here and sub-brit the post was locked up without access so this was just going to be for the sake of going. When I arrived it was well chained up in a Houdini style. 8 padlocks and lots of chain.

P1010208.jpg

On closer inspection it was more like Houdini than I expected. Luckily I knew one or two of his secrets :)

P1010209.jpg

Inside was messy but in general good condition and looked like it had been used as a store

P1010210.jpg

Possible wedding venue?
P1010212.jpg

P1010214.jpg

P1010219.jpg

P1010220.jpg

A good ROC post in very good condition.