real time web analytics
Report - - Healings Flour Mill, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire - September 2016 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Healings Flour Mill, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire - September 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Locked up tighter than a nuns chuff. Unless you can find someone with a landie that doesn't mind you using it as a ladder...

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Well BMW X5 'im sure will do the job...Pm me if you think its worth it.

You'd probably think it's a bit modern, knowing your tastes! Not worth a trip on its own but worth trying if you're passing by perhaps. Some nice mills down Stroud way, you could make a day of it.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Anything on the brewery ??

A veritable shithole really. Got in today and it was totally soulless.. other than the arched windows you might as well have been in a 1980s office block anywhere in the country. As I suspected it was simply used as an admin and maintenance block for the flour mill across the river in its latter days. Oh well, I'm slowly tying up loose ends at least..

Jakepaul1573839496726

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ok so me and some freinds go in here alot and there is only one way in now (2019) through a door. It hasn't got any paint and it is pretty fun to go on the 2 roofs. Although it is quite a lot of stairs. Bare in mind the best was up or down are the 2 sets of metal stairs, but the wooden ones are very unsafe. You don't need to vault a gate or anything to get on the carpark behind but there is a missing Square in the gate that you can crouch through and you can either go in the mill or a place behind called the garage where you can fuck with some stuff there. Also the place is called in bird shit so be careful. Also any noises are the pigeons cuz I heard a pigeon in there when I was alone and what myself.

Jakepaul1573839496726

28DL Member
28DL Member
Damn, that gate looks as if it might have a security detail too.

Then again, if there isn't any activity in building houses, I wonder if there is any more open way around the back, because that steel bridge over the river looks as if it may provide a way around- unless there is also some sort of security detail on that too. But looking at it on a map, I wouldn't imagine a treeline along an old abandoned mill to be impregnable.

There is now a hole in the fence and if too many people are there then there is a gate around the back that you can climb around