real time web analytics
Hello 28DL - I used to Urbex around Bristol(UK) 10 years ago and now looking to reignite my curiosity | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello 28DL - I used to Urbex around Bristol(UK) 10 years ago and now looking to reignite my curiosity

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Squealing Pig

28DL Member
28DL Member
I have many fond memories of exploring various hospitals and old industrial sites around the South West, many of which I suspect are now completely gone. I even still have some great old photos which I will dig out and share if there is an appropriate place to do so. I haven't read any new forum posts yet, so I'm going to spend the evening checking out where my first return to Urbex will be. Happy & Safe exploring!

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Hi and welcome! Would love to see some of your old photos, feel free to post up reports or add a selection to the General Photos thread if you wish

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to 28. Would love to see any old photos you have of various places in and around Bristol!

OysterJam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sure you have a bunch of people you can get in contact with if you've been doing urbex in the past but feel free to give me a shout if you want to explore with someone new!