real time web analytics
hello everyone | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hello everyone

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

perec4stor

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey there, fellow explorers!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi as a fresh face in this awesome community. I'm Josh, and I've been indulging in urban exploration for the past three years. It's been a wild ride, let me tell you!

I'm based in the UK, and let me tell you, this place is a goldmine for urban exploration. From forgotten factories to abandoned hospitals, there's just so much history and mystery waiting to be uncovered. I've had the chance to check out some incredible spots all across the country, like old military bases and even deserted railway stations. It's incredible how much you can learn about the past and get lost in the stories that these places hold.

Now, I'm stoked to be part of this community and connect with all you like-minded folks. I'm really interested in swapping tips and tricks for urban exploration, like how to stay safe and uncover those hidden gems that others might have missed. And hey, if you've got any cool recommendations for new spots or want to share your own amazing adventures, I'm all ears! :p

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yup, welcome to 28DL Josh.
First thing to get involved with the community here is by putting some reports up.

Last edited: