real time web analytics
Hello everyone and intro | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello everyone and intro

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Seffy

Staff member
Hi, welcome to 28DL :) thanks for joining up. Make sure you read the new members thread here when you get a minute, if you haven't already of course. Get some reports up if you have enough photos and you think people would be interested! If you need any assistance in posting a report, try this thread first, but otherwise do feel free to ask

OysterJam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome bro, anyone into skateboarding's a good lad in my eyes, hope you find some killer spots (for skating and urbex)!

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi everyone, been looking for a while now but decided to make an account and post some of my finds after exploring for a bit. I'm located around Birmingham and looking forward to checking out new spots :)

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

I used to live in Birmingham myself, few hidden gems still about. There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!