real time web analytics
Hello from Derbyshire! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Derbyshire!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MoreHatchets

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

I’ve been into urbex for just under 2 years now, I’ve been a long time lurker of here and other urbex type sites but decided to really get into the action! I‘ve had my fair share of ’failed’ sessions but had some very fulfilling ones too.

I mainly go for underground or mine type sites (we all know Derbyshire is full of them) but looking forward to doing some heights, or some commercial sites and travelling further afield.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hi all,

I’ve been into urbex for just under 2 years now, I’ve been a long time lurker of here and other urbex type sites but decided to really get into the action! I‘ve had my fair share of ’failed’ sessions but had some very fulfilling ones too.

I mainly go for underground or mine type sites (we all know Derbyshire is full of them) but looking forward to doing some heights, or some commercial sites and travelling further afield.

yep you are in the right area for mines. I would just say be careful what underground you share on here the mine explorer community is a whole other world & can be precious about some sites. That said would love to see some of your exploits

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Hi all,

Loads around Derpyshire
Not so much high shit but it more than makes up for it by being hollow