real time web analytics
Hello explorers! Fresh in London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello explorers! Fresh in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

messlessparticle

28DL Member
28DL Member
πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹I moved to London a couple months ago and want to make the most of exploring the surrounding area whilst hopefully making a couple friends along the way!

I've been urbexing for a few years now and I've hit quite a few different places. I've seen bits around in: Germany, Norway, Poland, Czechia, bits and pieces of the UK, and most recently Hong Kong. I've climbed some cranes, bridge maintenance shafts, crawled into ventilation shafts, etc.

For me it's been a journey which started with having fun in high school and turned into something a little more personal and artistic. I urbex to push my comfort zone, to engage with certain feelings emotions, and to try and capture all of these things on camera. I've showcased some of my photos down below for the curious. I'll try and get some reports out along the way :)

In general I'm very open to exploring pretty much everything as I am still trying to figure out what interests me the most. To be a little bit more specific, I'd probably say abandoned military stuff, anything underground, and anything tall that I can climb would make it far up on the list.

Photos attached.

DSC_0755_bw.jpg

DSC_0766_color_chimonly.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0946.jpg

signal-2024-01-12-110440_005.jpeg

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum; a great intro thread! Sounds like you’re in it for a variety of reasons and have a variety of places in your portfolio already :D

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Nice tower on the second photo - what was it?
Thanks for sharing and welcome.