real time web analytics
Hello from Romford! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Romford!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jbartholomew

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all!

My favourite category of YouTube videos is urbex. I love watching people exploring old buildings.

Unfortunately, I haven't actually been on an exploration yet, as I haven't been able to find a location so far, but I am going to put more time and effort into this now. I want to do at least one explore before I die! I consider it a bucket-list thing. ๐Ÿ˜„

This forum is mentioned on numerous YouTube videos, so I thought I'd better become a member.

Thanks for reading!

James

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28, in all honesty you wonโ€™t find many fans of YouTube on here, there are a few good channels but they are few and far between.

the bulk of users on here focus more on the photo aspect of the hobby.

But welcome along anyway

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi all!

My favourite category of YouTube videos is urbex. I love watching people exploring old buildings.

Unfortunately, I haven't actually been on an exploration yet, as I haven't been able to find a location so far, but I am going to put more time and effort into this now. I want to do at least one explore before I die! I consider it a bucket-list thing. ๐Ÿ˜„

This forum is mentioned on numerous YouTube videos, so I thought I'd better become a member.

Thanks for reading!

James

Welcome to the site! I do hope they say good things about us on YouTube?

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

Thereโ€™s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! โœŒ๐Ÿป