real time web analytics
Hello from sunny Woking in Surrey... | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from sunny Woking in Surrey...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

leejay1975

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there just wondered i live in Surrey area and wanted to know if anyone new of any places where i can visit and get some great drone shots.
I have been a member of here for sometime and have visited alot of places but are all gone. And now i have full use of a drone fully trained would like to put it to the test .
I am an average flyer that likes to get out on me rest days with the drone.... anyone know of any spots localish to myself based in woking area... dont mind a bit of travelling ..

Many thanks guys ....

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi there just wondered i live in Surrey area and wanted to know if anyone new of any places where i can visit and get some great drone shots.
I have been a member of here for sometime and have visited alot of places but are all gone. And now i have full use of a drone fully trained would like to put it to the test .
I am an average flyer that likes to get out on me rest days with the drone.... anyone know of any spots localish to myself based in woking area... dont mind a bit of travelling ..

Many thanks guys ....

Welcome to the site! Asking outright for locations doesn’t usually go down too well especially as you only have this thread to your name. Get some reports uploaded and people may be more willing to share locations and assist you. If you have a drone it should be easy, it’s like having Google Maps

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!