real time web analytics
Hello to all from Bournemouth - Dorset | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello to all from Bournemouth - Dorset

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wanderingfool

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Saying hi to all as a form of introduction. I'll be uploading a couple reports from the North Wales asylum in Denbigh and the mid Wales hospital in Talgarth soon; I was there not long ago and had a fantastic time.

I've tried to access a few other sites in Wiltshire (mines/quarry's), but haven't yet had much success, apart from one near Box (don't have any pics but have one crappy video on my phone), but at least this got me out walking for hours and hours. Also tried a power plant which had some rather exciting happenings that I shan't be describing for understandable reasons; I know where I went wrong here, so I think I'll attempt one at a later date.

Some of the reports I've read here have been incredible, with regards to the detailed history of places along with some beautiful photos, you guys do some amazing work!

Anywho...that's it, will upload some stuff soon ish.

Wanderingfool

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers for all the replies!
Welcome to the forum :)
Wales has quite an offering when it comes to old asylums dunnit :<3
Hi Seffy, thanks for the reply and yes Wales seems to have so much good exploring locations. Think I'll go up for longer in the summer so I can get my fill!

Wanderingfool

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers for the replies all. I've recently started using my camera again (exploring is giving me inspiration), which has just reminded me that I need a usb SD card reader...ordering one now!

Seffy

Staff member
Cheers for all the replies!

Hi Seffy, thanks for the reply and yes Wales seems to have so much good exploring locations. Think I'll go up for longer in the summer so I can get my fill!
Wales in the summer is just the one. Could fill weeks of exploring easily; there aren’t actually that many active people on here from wales in reality either