real time web analytics
Question - - Help - Worcestershire/Gloucestershire | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Help - Worcestershire/Gloucestershire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

HerbalRoots420

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, all the places I have researched and found so far have all closed down, been renovated etc. I noticed a few of you said there's lots around, i just wondered if any of you would be so kind as to help me find a few cool places nearby??

HerbalRoots420

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cant of been looking very hard then. Maybe contribute to the site a bit and post up some reports or pictures from places youve been and you are much more likely to get a response.

Have a read of this thread https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.121920/

Well I have contributed, I've done 2 full reports of the 2 urban explores I've done, I'm still fairly new to this so was just seeing if anybody wanted to help me out a bit.
I'm asking so I can add some more posts.
I was out Friday scouting places, have been checking websites etc, but as I said most things I'm finding online are a little out of date, on the sites I've been checking any way, so was just asking for some friendly help.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Half the fun is finding the places yourself. Between this place and the myriad of facebook urbex groups you should have a list a mile long. Asking for help is fine but flat out asking for locations. however you word it, won't go down well.

@mookster also gave you a good tip in the chatbox which you havent even thanked hm for.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Half the fun is finding the places yourself. Between this place and the myriad of facebook urbex groups you should have a list a mile long. Asking for help is fine but flat out asking for locations. however you word it, won't go down well.

@mookster also gave you a good tip in the chatbox which you havent even thanked hm for.

And my tip isn't quite as facetious as it sounds either!

Who has read this thread (Total: 205) View details