real time web analytics
Hey all!!! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey all!!!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

judy wish

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hii, im new to this forum and very exited to get started and take urbex exploring on further and grow my interest in the hobby. Before i get started i do want to inform that i am using a fake name (judy wish) as i would like to keep my identity anonymous for now while im getting comfortable with the site. Im from SW London/Surrey area and ive explored 2 small locations (well know with most people living here) in my area so far and in the search of new locations, ive decided to join 28DL!
I used to look for new places to explore on google maps and have had a few hits im hoping to visit with my friends in the summer but a lot of them seemed to have been incredible locations but been sadly destroyed by the council.
Im gonna try stay active as much as i can and next time i visit the locations ive already been ill grab better quality pictures and post them up as soon as. Hopefully youll hear from me soon again and together, we can further develop our passion for exploration!

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Hello and welcome. It's saddening sometimes when you see how much has been lost to the progress of councils and the like. That's why we're here, to hopefully document as many as possible before they go. Good luck getting out, hope to see some reports soon.

That's usual with the name. Keep it on the down-low, but my first name isn't actually Exploring 😉

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28 @judy wish.

Yeah most people keep their real names off the forum anyway, most of the people on here don't know that I'm actually Cressida Dick ;)

Joking aside welcome along and happy exploring.

teddy815

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Judy ! I am new too ! I am actually near Watford... Soon to be relocated in angel London.

But I am like you looking for places. Might have found a place in mill hills Broadway.

Maybe we could meet up of we have some adresses to see.

Hope to hear back from you