real time web analytics
Hey all ๐Ÿ‘‹ | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Snoopy_393

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey all Im snoopy (not my real name haha)

Not having a license to drive (this will change in the summer) is killing me, I keep seeing awesome abandoned places with no way to go to them ๐Ÿ˜ญ. However luckily there are a few near where I live and go to often.

This picture attached is in Abingdon, not to far from my college.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
If you're attaching a photo don't forget to press the insert full image button.

I assume by mentioning Abingdon you're local to me.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
hey all Im snoopy (not my real name haha)

Not having a license to drive (this will change in the summer) is killing me, I keep seeing awesome abandoned places with no way to go to them ๐Ÿ˜ญ. However luckily there are a few near where I live and go to often.

This picture attached is in Abingdon, not to far from my college.
Welcome to the site!
Yeah itโ€™s no fun not having a license (working on my own with college work too) but itโ€™ll make exploring later even better
Have a read of the survival guide: 28 Days Later Survival Guide for Newbies. | New Members Introduction
And stay safe!

Snoopy_393

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

My college is in Abingdon!, I live around Wantage/ Grove.

IMG_2988.jpeg

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
yep that is haha, currently fixing it now because the chain is stuck in the clutch mechanism. Its so cold!
looks like old school petrol addition motor they used to do in war lol, did u build it yourself?

Pic 4 of this explore I did!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Welcome along, I remember a mill in Wantage closing last year which is worth looking into ๐Ÿ‘

I've had a nose at it a couple of times, despite 'closing' last year there's still been some sort of activity on site both times. It'll happen though...

Snoopy_393

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
looks like old school petrol addition motor they used to do in war lol, did u build it yourself?

Pic 4 of this explore I did!

yoo thats sick, I got a kit from amazon and put it on, its now got a custom monster can exhaust (didnt last long) and smaller sprocket.

Snoopy_393

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's the old farmhouse by the auctioneers place right, poked my nose in there a few years ago and didn't even get my camera out lol
yehh thats it, I heard when the 2nd floor collapsed someone got impaled and died right? Can I private message you something about somewhere in Abingdon?