real time web analytics
Hey, any like minded Londoners? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey, any like minded Londoners?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DKAYP

28DL Member
28DL Member
Absolutely new to this hobby but I'm so glad I discovered it, especially finding high buildings to get atop all over London and watching the city at night. I've done one or two buildings a couple years back but unfortunately I have forgotten the area. Didn't know there was a community for this until now, and I'm down for finding a friend in London who can show me their spots, happy to help any way I can, Reply if ur interested :thumb

LaSmilla

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely new to this hobby but I'm so glad I discovered it, especially finding high buildings to get atop all over London and watching the city at night. I've done one or two buildings a couple years back but unfortunately I have forgotten the area. Didn't know there was a community for this until now, and I'm down for finding a friend in London who can show me their spots, happy to help any way I can, Reply if ur interested :thumb
Hi,I am based in London too,but I am more interested in abandoned aeroplanes, tanks,asylum.I visited many abandoned buildings when i used to go to illegal parties .Planning to go to the Essex abandoned aeroplanes near Skylay Hotel.

sawce

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm new aswell so could I tag along if you end up going?