real time web analytics
Hi from kent | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from kent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

gabstwo

28DL Member
28DL Member
hello , my name is Sam, I'm currently a student of the wonderful university of Kent. I am new to urbex, and am looking for places to visit to get my experience level up a bit. If you are based in Kent and have any places i can visit that would be great, if you are willing to come with that would be exceptional. please dm me.

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
hello , my name is Sam, I'm currently a student of the wonderful university of Kent. I am new to urbex, and am looking for places to visit to get my experience level up a bit. If you are based in Kent and have any places i can visit that would be great, if you are willing to come with that would be exceptional. please dm me.
A good place to start is grain tower nice and easy just make sure u check the tide times and take wellies as its a muddy walk out to it there is also some tunnels by the old battery too

TimeBandit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi sam, im based in thanet but have a few explores planned further afield. Im always looking for people to explore with. Im in Maidstone next weekend maybe shoot me a message

gabstwo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi sam, im based in thanet but have a few explores planned further afield. Im always looking for people to explore with. Im in Maidstone next weekend maybe shoot me a message
Hi! Thanks for your reply, unfortunately it looks like I’m still not allowed to dm as this account is still new. Once I have permission to dm I will shoot you a message, sorry for the wait.