real time web analytics
Hi there from sunny Surrey. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi there from sunny Surrey.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lucifer666

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey there my names Lee and I have always been interested in exploring and finding derelict places. I have been fortunate to have explored a few places in and around my area but have run out and I am looking to join a group or want to start a group up in the Surrey area and start exploring again if anyone would like to join me please let me know and also if there are any other groups for South East area. Please let me know. I'm looking to go every weekend if I can. I am into paranormal and urbex. I am 48 years young but act like 2 year old. Lol don't we all. I love walking and exploring and a complete loon... Nice to meet you all take care and let's help me get exploring. Any suggestions on places to explore south east south west areas please also tell me... Look forward to hearing from you Luci 666

Lucifer666

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ty guys. Looking to go. Down and try and find this underground old ww2 base in Portsmouth this weekend if anyone fancies a trott down.

teddy815

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How wish I could but it is a bit far from London and with my job I can't go at the moment ! But if you are up for something in London!