real time web analytics
Hi | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

levick89

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all I'm 33 my partners 24 we have never done this stuff before but always wanted to so any tips tricks places or people to join or go to any help be great thanks

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

If you've not yet done so have a read through this sticky post:

Full of useful information to help you get along here.

There's a sticky guide to posting a report to help with that when you are ready.

Start off easy - use the site search to find places local to you. See which look like they will be of interest and within your capabilities (not many people scal e a brick chimney as their first outing...but maybe you will!). Get out there and look at places, decide what you like or dislike and then search some more. When comfortable get a report done - this doesn't need to be anything epic but make it your own. What interested you, what didn't, what you enjoyed etc and illustrate it with a few well chosen photos (there is a dedicated section for videos if that is your choice). With a few reports up people will be more willing to meet up, swap ideas etc. For now we really know nothing about you.
Keep your eyes open for 28dl meets - these are about social stuff but usually include some semi-formal outings as well.

Any questions about the way things work - ask @chills ;)

(seriously, the admin team are click away and most of the established members are friendly and helpful despite some negative stuff you might see on anti-social media platforms)

Stay safe, have fun and I hope to see some posts from you in due course :)

levick89

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi thanks for this really helpful I'm not on any social media so I won't be seeing any of that read a few threads and everyone seems amazing I'm looking forward to getting our first outting planned

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to 28DL

If you've not yet done so have a read through this sticky post:

Full of useful information to help you get along here.

There's a sticky guide to posting a report to help with that when you are ready.

Start off easy - use the site search to find places local to you. See which look like they will be of interest and within your capabilities (not many people scal e a brick chimney as their first outing...but maybe you will!). Get out there and look at places, decide what you like or dislike and then search some more. When comfortable get a report done - this doesn't need to be anything epic but make it your own. What interested you, what didn't, what you enjoyed etc and illustrate it with a few well chosen photos (there is a dedicated section for videos if that is your choice). With a few reports up people will be more willing to meet up, swap ideas etc. For now we really know nothing about you.
Keep your eyes open for 28dl meets - these are about social stuff but usually include some semi-formal outings as well.

Any questions about the way things work - ask @chills ;)

(seriously, the admin team are click away and most of the established members are friendly and helpful despite some negative stuff you might see on anti-social media platforms)

Stay safe, have fun and I hope to see some posts from you in due course :)

8359FC04-915A-4107-BD9F-86E710388C40.gif