Web
Analytics
Report - - Hohlgangsanlage 2 Ration Storage Tunnel - JERSEY - 20/08/07 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Hohlgangsanlage 2 Ration Storage Tunnel - JERSEY - 20/08/07

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
Big thanks to Moomin:thumb

One of the many tunnels built on the island during the Nazi occupation in WW2.

This tunnel was not finished before the end of the war so mostly resembles a mine but has a few concrete lined areas. There’s a lot of rusting metal down there and some scary looking drums.
The air was bad with a lot of dust which made flash photography almost impossible. It was very wet underfoot but this didn’t stop me from spending a good hour looking around, I would have likes to spend longer but not having a dust mask and Mrs Reef waiting in the car, I had to cut it short.
Will be going back;)
01-26.jpg

02-26.jpg

03-26.jpg

04-22.jpg

05-18.jpg

06-15.jpg

07-14.jpg

08-12.jpg

Rail tracks leading into a rock fall.
09-10.jpg

Looks like the photo's taken on the piss, but its the rock formation, honest!
10-9.jpg

The scary looking drums 'cough, cough'
11-8.jpg

Attachments

spooky

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice one mate - here's some I took a few weeks back.

Did you make it into the main section ?

DSC02682.gif

DSC02687.gif

DSC02688.gif

DSC02690.gif

DSC02691.gif

DSC02692.gif

DSC02693.gif

DSC02694.gif

Cheers
Spooky

Attachments