real time web analytics
Report - - Holy Trinity Church - 11/4/2008 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Holy Trinity Church - 11/4/2008

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kernow Expeditionary Force

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sited at Bolventor, Bodmin moor. It was abandoned in the 1990's as the A30 Dual carrageway cut off the church from the village...

I saw this place a few weeks ago, did a reccy last week...visited today

all the seating is gone, as is the altar, the church is in a pretty sorry state, but no vandalism im glad to say, pretty small church but quite photogenic - as usual my pics are straight out of the camera & no photoshop...

IMG_6799Medium.jpg

The church...

IMG_6781Medium.jpg

sample of the stained glass i found on the floor...

IMG_6780Medium.jpg

collection box (was found on the floor)

IMG_6776Medium.jpg

Kernow Expeditionary Force inside...

IMG_6757Medium.jpg

Old light fitting (was a nightmare getting the light correct for this!:rolleyes:)

IMG_6739Medium.jpg

Cunsumer unit with meter removed...

IMG_6737Medium.jpg

Numbered markers...for graves maybe???

IMG_6730Medium.jpg

IMG_6722Medium.jpg

IMG_6709Medium.jpg

Letters reached the church but vicar had already left :(

IMG_6700Medium.jpg

witchyfeline

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

again, just letting anybody who may be new to this know that it’s not accessible, I was fully aware it’s an old thread. Good to know that people will find any little thing to grasp onto though, nice community spirit (not)

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
No one has been aggressive or attacked you
I'm going to go ahead and assume you're just being overly sensitive and just ignore any further replies

The_Construct

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
people new to urban exploring in Cornwall may look at this post and wonder if it’s still accessible (like I did today), just putting the info out there so people don’t waste their time, cheers
Thanks, i'm very glad when people update even old posts to let people know the sites have now gone or under new security measures etc. Saves so much time in bothering research an inaccessible site. I was looking for Cornwall places to visit in June when I will be down that way.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks, i'm very glad when people update even old posts to let people know the sites have now gone or under new security measures etc. Saves so much time in bothering research an inaccessible site. I was looking for Cornwall places to visit in June when I will be down that way.

trouble is things change (literally daily in some cases) so the only way u will know is to check yourself.
Certainly with 3yr since last report there is as much chance it may be open again as not.

Thanks