real time web analytics
Report - - Hortham Hospital in daylight (5/1/7) | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hortham Hospital in daylight (5/1/7)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T

tegwin

Following on from my trip the other day in the dark, rain and strong wind I popped back today for a casual walk... Appart from some strange old dude wondering around and around the perimeter fence I was quite enjoying the solitude...

If you want outside pics check out my other thread...the night shots are so much better...

I took way to many photos, but here are my favorites:

Windowcurtain-600.jpg

Not to sure about the colour!
Peel-600.jpg

doortodoor-600.jpg

A really weird texture on the walls...
IMG_1298-600.jpg

Pretty trashed and rotten!
Decay-600.jpg

I quite like the colours in this...tatty curtains and brambles...
entangle-600.jpg

Concrete stairs, thankgod!
Crawlstais-600.jpg

Doorwind-600.jpg

There was not a huge amount left in the building itself, was pretty rotten upstairs...inplaces I could get my joist testing screwdriver right through the beams...so the upper floors are off limits for now!..might try door surfing across it at some point if I find my balls of steel..

Found a really nice "garden room" behind the main building

Lookout-600.jpg

Pains-600.jpg

Lever-600.jpg

I quite like this...not sure why...
Lamp-600.jpg

It was good to see that the building company have fenced off the trees with plenty of space with big signs telling the builders to keep out!!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/tegwin/treeee-600.jpg

IMG_1344-600.jpg

And finaly, this little jem in a pile of scrap metal....
boilerdoor-600.jpg

Enjoy.
Tegwin

T

tegwin

Re: REPORT Hortham Hospital in daylight (5/1/7)

Yeah, it was pretty trashed, still had a good atmosphere.

Here is another window shot...kinda sad though

lookingatyou-600.jpg

I find the best way to get across floors is to find a solid door from somewhere in the building...or a pair of them...and use them to spread your load across the floor....its safer than just walking on the boards, but still dodgy if all the joists are shot to hell! Might give it a go...I want to get on that roof!

Last edited by a moderator: