real time web analytics
Report - - Hudsons Bastion Dover Castle May 2019 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hudsons Bastion Dover Castle May 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Remember myself nik & Jackal doing this one along time ago mate, its pretty cool & totally agree about keeping it on the low.
Glad to see you've not lost your touch with a camera ;)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Remember myself nik & Jackal doing this one along time ago mate, its pretty cool & totally agree about keeping it on the low.
Glad to see you've not lost your touch with a camera ;)

Sadly mate it was all over insta FB and whored to the max,the newer brigade seem to see no reason to try and keep stuff from up here quiet or show any regards to not being seen by security..still such is the life of exploring these days..And was good to get out and play dodge the razor wire again

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Sadly mate it was all over insta FB and whored to the max,the newer brigade seem to see no reason to try and keep stuff from up here quiet or show any regards to not being seen by security..still such is the life of exploring these days..And was good to get out and play dodge the razor wire again

Everyone wants to be or needs to be famous.
Its drilled into them from an early age via the media.
Shit like Geordie shore & love island, making stupid people into celebrities for stupid people.
But these stupid people also want a slice of the cake and want to be famous , but they're too stupid, so the only thing they can do is self promote through youtube & social media to other stupid people.
They've no real interest in how they do this or why they are doing this just as long as they get some sort of recognition, it gives them that desperate need to feel some sort of celebrity status and that they have achieved some sort of fame.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Couldn't agree more Monk,people getting caught up other areas of the castle by going during the day then going back the next day wondering why they are caught again,yeah you can see a little glimpse of daylight remaining in my very long exposure shots but caution was taken,these days pins are handed out like tic tacs and no one does any actual research or makes any effort to track down access points,it really all is about having cool pics for Insta and a following..fucking goonsville mate

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User

Would be eternal grateful if someone, somewhere could show me where this stuff IS actually appearing on FB and insta. I never actually see any of it unless it's in here.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Would be eternal grateful if someone, somewhere could show me where this stuff IS actually appearing on FB and insta. I never actually see any of it unless it's in here.
Varying local history and facebook exploring groups ,then posted by same ever growing group of people on their insta accounts and of course Youtube,then passed pins over to their mates and their mates..etc etc

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Varying local history and facebook exploring groups ,then posted by same ever growing group of people on their insta accounts and of course Youtube,then passed pins over to their mates and their mates..etc etc

I don't mean to sound like a cunt or highjack your thread but I still maintain where actually is this stuff being hawked out? I mean I consider myself to be someone who has had a fair amount of exposure to UE but I'm absolutely buggered if I can find anything anywhere in "public" when this kind of thing comes up. I'll quite happily stand to be corrected if someone can give me some links etc...? Word of mouth and gobbing off to your mates, sure I get that, but where "on line" is this happening?

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
I don't mean to sound like a cunt or highjack your thread but I still maintain where actually is this stuff being hawked out? I mean I consider myself to be someone who has had a fair amount of exposure to UE but I'm absolutely buggered if I can find anything anywhere in "public" when this kind of thing comes up. I'll quite happily stand to be corrected if someone can give me some links etc...? Word of mouth and gobbing off to your mates, sure I get that, but where "on line" is this happening?

Cant belive you haven't seen anything, it's hard to avoid it lol
From a thread on here tonight, this is a tiny example.
Screenshot_20190605-204736_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Not that i can be arsed to scroll through the multitude of pictures ,but you have the "iks exploration history group on facebook.tunnels caves and derelict places fb page,the insta accounts associated with said people and varying other "uk exploring" type groups who if you really want im sure when i get chance i can dig up ..stuff from the castle like a previous lad who posted spur caponier/cannons gate ,he posted here public then it got moved into np and he whored it across his facebook his youtube ..you seem to have an actual life mate so you are not sat looking at the shit i see on a daily basis,this location was mainly posted a few months back when they all jollied along in groups to see it and has been fairly quiet since..Point is us local lads see it and it pisses us off,despite it being far form a secret anymore it in my mind deserves to be put somewhere less than public so i am not perpetuating it's decline..And further more,kingsway,clapham north ,all over insta and facebook from people not on the forum

Last edited:

seaside_rambler

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I got way too many bruises from getting in here :/ I was thinking maybe that's why it wasn't so popular, but maybe something changed that few months back you mention. Nice to see a few decent pics of it :)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I got way too many bruises from getting in here :/ I was thinking maybe that's why it wasn't so popular, but maybe something changed that few months back you mention. Nice to see a few decent pics of it :)

All the usual fb groups including phils just a few weeks back..i spend far too much time on facebook so im probably more aware..As for decent pics well thank you ,i was getting there before i stopped going out in 2016 and first time i went back down the westcliff earlier this year i just hadn't a clue what i was doing with the camera

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Had to double check the date then, a wevsky report there's a novelty.
Good stuff mate get some more up.

Who has read this thread (Total: 157) View details