Web
Analytics
Video Report - - Inside abandoned Garage/Service Station | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Video Report - Inside abandoned Garage/Service Station

JemCymru

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
loving the partridge-esque driving gloves mmmmmm lovely

r-ALAN-PARTRIDGE-600x275.jpg

Last edited:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You know things are "Dire" when an OP is willing to accept criticism of his er.......work :rolleyes: Too try & boost his Forum presence:eek:
Well at least that"s working out better than the Videos ;)

Dave Reeves

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You know things are "Dire" when an OP is willing to accept criticism of his er.......work :rolleyes: Too try & boost his Forum presence:eek:
Well at least that"s working out better than the Videos ;)
Incorrect. I'm not accepting anything, Indifference is a more accurate description, I'm not the type to start boo hooing just because someone's used a mean word online, I'll leave that to the plethora of invertebrates already extant on the internet. As for 'boosting my presence' maybe if you refrained from posting comments on my thread in the first place then there would be no need for me to reply