real time web analytics
Inside the tunnels of the Somme battlefield. | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Inside the tunnels of the Somme battlefield.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
So essentially they are exploring a war grave,I think they should leave it well alone......as for getting tourists down there ! I thought the somme was muddy farmers fields I'm surprised that any of the tunnels remain.I watched a documentary last year where they were trying to excavate a large flamethrower and the trenches just kept collapsing as they tried to get lower down,too much unstable mud/sand

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's not a war grave just because someone was killed there. Half of London and other major cities would be out of bounds, and the English Channel, and most of Northern France, Europe and Russia (land and cities).

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Yeh I understand that it was more that they are searching out these 28 men,I've just read the extra bit and they say they are leaving the soldiers where they lay entomed and just exploring the other sections.:thumb

Kaplan

Procrastinator
28DL Full Member
Caught a bit of this on telly last night, looks bloody awesome, would make one hall of an explore...

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details