real time web analytics
Introduction - Birmingham | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Introduction - Birmingham

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JinxExplores

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there everyone, I'm looking for people to go exploring in the West Midlands area. I've not explored the UK, however, I have been to abandoned Hotels and offices abroad. Feel free to drop me a message and hopefully we can check out some places :)

- Jinx

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi there everyone, I'm looking for people to go exploring in the West Midlands area. I've not explored the UK, however, I have been to abandoned Hotels and offices abroad. Feel free to drop me a message and hopefully we can check out some places :)

- Jinx

Welcome to the site!

Most members unfortunately won’t be willing to meet up with nothing to your name on the site. You may find someone but it’s better to show what you’re capable of.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

I used to live in Birmingham, there’s not much about nowadays but there’s a few bits hidden away. There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28 mate, as @chills said members will be hesetant to meet until they know you're the real deal, best thing to do is get out there either by yourself or with a few mates and bang some reports up. Once they've seen you're legit they'll become more friendly. :)